About Me

My photo
Valenzuela City, NCR, Philippines
My friends say that I'm a computer addict, actually " Literate ", They just don't understand. I study a Bocasional Computer Course (Associate in Computer Technology) in OLLC gen t de leon Valenzuela. I love to read, hear music and blogging is my pas time from now on. I wish to be more successful as I could because I'm on my right age now, and I must be more independent. I Appreciate the comments on my blogs because they are the treasures yet to be discovered in the future. thanks to Readers! my email:alakdang_itim14@yahoo.com other sites:zephyrzero.multiply.com / just contact me on my email =) zephyrzero.blogs.friendster.com

Friday, January 25, 2008

A Job for an 18 years Old Begginer

Photobucket
Now, I'm planning to apply my skills on a good job at malls. I wish that I can take advantage on my new skills that I can learn on public jobs rather than taking more advantage on my earnings. Having a job at the first time feels like uneasy, but some say that I can get used to it.

They said some beginners just have luck, and some just lose jobs. But a job must be done seriously and accurate. Your Boss is in control of everything that you do , so you must do it seriously. It's just like making your grades in school, the more you study the more you get more grades.

The time pass by more faster when you just concentrate on your work. I tried working on my uncles business. I always notice the clock is going more slower when I look at it often. I started not looking at it and I would'nt even notice that the time passed more faster. And at the same time I'm doing my job continuesly.

Tomorrow, me and my friend will prepare a good Resume, and we will try to apply at the nearest mall. Working is a good priority in life anyone must do. Imagine, when all the legal aged people work, then no one could be hungry. Work must be an Instinct.

No comments: