About Me

My photo
Valenzuela City, NCR, Philippines
My friends say that I'm a computer addict, actually " Literate ", They just don't understand. I study a Bocasional Computer Course (Associate in Computer Technology) in OLLC gen t de leon Valenzuela. I love to read, hear music and blogging is my pas time from now on. I wish to be more successful as I could because I'm on my right age now, and I must be more independent. I Appreciate the comments on my blogs because they are the treasures yet to be discovered in the future. thanks to Readers! my email:alakdang_itim14@yahoo.com other sites:zephyrzero.multiply.com / just contact me on my email =) zephyrzero.blogs.friendster.com

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gaia Online Collections

Ninja Boy Zero
Ninja Zero ( The Monkey Styled Assasin )
The Alchemist
The Alchemist ( Mixing elements is the key to chemistry )
Pirate Zero
Scheme the Pirate ( arrhh!! set and some color mixups for this one )
ZephyrZero13 old school 2
Original ZephyrZero Outfit ( semi oldschool and stylish ) you'll be famous at GaiaLand in no time.... :D

No comments: