About Me

My photo
Valenzuela City, NCR, Philippines
My friends say that I'm a computer addict, actually " Literate ", They just don't understand. I study a Bocasional Computer Course (Associate in Computer Technology) in OLLC gen t de leon Valenzuela. I love to read, hear music and blogging is my pas time from now on. I wish to be more successful as I could because I'm on my right age now, and I must be more independent. I Appreciate the comments on my blogs because they are the treasures yet to be discovered in the future. thanks to Readers! my email:alakdang_itim14@yahoo.com other sites:zephyrzero.multiply.com / just contact me on my email =) zephyrzero.blogs.friendster.com

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Something About Poker

hmmmm, what can I say about this Card Game addiction I am in right now.... It's a whole lot of fun, It's a mind game just like playing chess , and it has no age limit. A kid can bust you out off the table having a 6-7 off suit hand , and the flop is 4-5-A-3-K, bustin out your A-K

I can just say that someones poker play is not judged by your physical appearance, it's on the way you play your hand and the way you conserve all your chips up to the final table, or what we call the money table.....

Last Saturday.... June 7, 2008 was a good pleasant night, I'm on a good mood that I entered on a $8 tournament in Players den Malate Manila..... there was up to 70 players( 7 tables ) I played real hard to get back my money or win big..... it's a $1,200 tournament.... my fave hand(A-A) tripled my chips and I conserved it up to the final 2 tables..... then this is what happened to me..... there were just the 12 of us.... my patience gone so cold, I could'nt have waited for my good hand, then suddenly I have an A-K(off suit ), my chip stack is the 2nd largest stack on our table...... suddenly someone pushed his chips all-in!(the chip leader) what would I do?!!!! I called, stupidly, not knowing that we are just 12 and I can't just wait for the final table......

the Dealer said, show hands plz..... my opponent hastedly showed the bullets (A-A) like what daughtry said ( I'm going home ) the flop was x-x-x-A-x, I can't really remember the other cards shown but I remembered that I did'nt hitted any Kings on the flop.....

I went downstairs to tell my uncle what happened , and got home..... on the car we are talking about my hand and my opponents hand..... my uncle said, " your push was in a right decission " bad thing is I have no money for the next few days..... I can't sleep that night.... it was 3 to 5 days of a bad appettite and a bad sleep, having some flash backs on what happened.....

this is what I just said to my self, at least next time, I can fold those A-K(offsuit) that's the lesson

No comments: