About Me

My photo
Valenzuela City, NCR, Philippines
My friends say that I'm a computer addict, actually " Literate ", They just don't understand. I study a Bocasional Computer Course (Associate in Computer Technology) in OLLC gen t de leon Valenzuela. I love to read, hear music and blogging is my pas time from now on. I wish to be more successful as I could because I'm on my right age now, and I must be more independent. I Appreciate the comments on my blogs because they are the treasures yet to be discovered in the future. thanks to Readers! my email:alakdang_itim14@yahoo.com other sites:zephyrzero.multiply.com / just contact me on my email =) zephyrzero.blogs.friendster.com

Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy go Lucky

Yes, they are the rich sons and daughters of rich businessmen, lawyers, engineers,architects, king & queens, or shall we say Lucky kids that have known money since they are born.

How I wish I was one of them, because they don't have to starve and be out of placed of social people. From toys since they were kids to auto racers as they bacome teens. They really are lucky, but what will happen to there future if they all just expect an allowance and bank accounts from there parents?

When I was kid I was on the same state too, my father just give me the basketball that I wanted( a Nike,Mikasa, I forgot some of it)... and we always eat pizza everyday, yum! , the most special holiday was Christmas. We live our house at night and go to traders hotel with the whole Arceo Family and celebrate it there for 5 days. Gifts everywere, the food is a Buffet! voila!, and the Airconditions on the whole place. The most special of all is the bonding of the whole family watching the NewYears view at the most top of the Traders Hotel's terrace.

It was really a lot of fun if we have money, but sometimes being so lucky does pay something in our lives. The most important is the family and the good life you're living.

Life is a Circle, sometimes on top of it ,but the sad thing is spending your life at the bottom of the circle most of your life. It was because of my dads Hobby of Betting at a Horse Race almost everyday, but my dad is really a genius when it comes to our business. Actually our company is number one in the phils. in supplying good quality aircondition vents. We supplied Mall of Asia, GreenBelt,Trinoma , Cebu Natl. Airport and more known buildings here in the phils.

Life isn't easy because it was like trading "money or life?"

What my dad said to me that we're not suppose to live life for money, we must live life with our family and knowing that God will continue his blessings and guidance to our family. That's why he wishes not to have more riches , because he prayed to God that he must be on a stable way of life. He said " If you give me more riches? maybe i'll forget you , so don't give me riches, give me what I just need on my everyday life ". " and guide my families health and safety.

Me?, I'd rather be on my stable life, and if something God will give to me, i wish it was a Life that's not a Happy go Lucky.

No comments: