About Me

My photo
Valenzuela City, NCR, Philippines
My friends say that I'm a computer addict, actually " Literate ", They just don't understand. I study a Bocasional Computer Course (Associate in Computer Technology) in OLLC gen t de leon Valenzuela. I love to read, hear music and blogging is my pas time from now on. I wish to be more successful as I could because I'm on my right age now, and I must be more independent. I Appreciate the comments on my blogs because they are the treasures yet to be discovered in the future. thanks to Readers! my email:alakdang_itim14@yahoo.com other sites:zephyrzero.multiply.com / just contact me on my email =) zephyrzero.blogs.friendster.com

Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm Flying in my Dream

dreams
Last night I dreamt that i can fly, the most coolest part is that I can control it, and it was like an adventure in a Virtual Dream Reality. I was soaring high with my friends, maybe there are 4 of us playing and laughing on air, but some of my friends can't fly and we are playing hide and seek. Those friends in my dream? I don't know them, but I remember there faces as clear as sun. Most of our Dreams can't be remembered because a dream is just seconds, it is like 2 seconds in reality but in your dream was 1 minute.

I fell in love with one of the girls in my dream, I wish that I can find her in real life too. She looks like a fairy, I can still remember her face and she looks like Natalie Portman. When I'm dreaming of falling in love, it's like you wanted to sleep more wondering you could find her again.

I can control my flying ability, it was so cool! I was like Super Man, a bit slower. When I jump in the air I can control it by pushing my whole body forward and using your adrenaline, It was very hard to do it because you can't fly when you don't pushed a force on it. I could'nt fly when I'm falling, because the force of gravity is much greater.

Flying is an adventure, I flighted in our village and played "Parkour" on buildings. I see all my friends smiling at me. I jumped from the road to the terrace of our house, and playing some acrobatic moves on buildings just like Spider Man. Maybe because I'm a li'l bit childish but not that too childish, that's why I'm dreaming of something cool like this. It's just like there's no gravity, and I didn't even racognize that I was dreaming because some of us will be awaked when we notice some impossible things in our dreams.

It started all of ,maybe a Stress i'm experiencing this busy yuletide season. Maybe it's a part of relieving my stress and problems, and some of our dreams are not cutted when we sleep real tite. It's a matter of just sleeping on a blanked mind or an andventure on your dreams. What would you rather choose?

It was 9 am when I waked up, I didn't stand up and eat break fast or zip on a coffee, in fact I still sleeped and waked up 12:30 in the afternoon. I dreamt again that it was night time and I was with my Youth Council friends to have some solicitations on houses in our village to prepare for our Organized Dance Competition. It was counterpart of what the real time is, on night I dreamed that it was a cool cloudy day, and in my morning dream , it was night.

Then I waked up with a good condition, and it was christmas eve. I prepared some of my breakfast and boiled some water. Then I'd felt something, I'm choked with my shirt then I noticed that I was wearing it on a wrong side, I saw the tag of my shirt in front of it. Maybe this is the cause to enter in a Realistic Dream. Some people said that you should wear your t-shirt in the that way when you don't know some places, so you could'nt be lost.

A dream that was so true, I know that angels guide me on my dreams so I don't have to be lost or be fooled by it. You should be aware in your dreams too, like thinking of something impossible to reality. And maybe in our dreams, we meet some other people all over the world that is dreaming the same way too. It's not impossible, God created dreams, and there is no impossible for Him.

No comments: