About Me

My photo
Valenzuela City, NCR, Philippines
My friends say that I'm a computer addict, actually " Literate ", They just don't understand. I study a Bocasional Computer Course (Associate in Computer Technology) in OLLC gen t de leon Valenzuela. I love to read, hear music and blogging is my pas time from now on. I wish to be more successful as I could because I'm on my right age now, and I must be more independent. I Appreciate the comments on my blogs because they are the treasures yet to be discovered in the future. thanks to Readers! my email:alakdang_itim14@yahoo.com other sites:zephyrzero.multiply.com / just contact me on my email =) zephyrzero.blogs.friendster.com

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Make Way for the Year 2008!

Some say, you must change your negative things in yourself and renew it before entering another New Year. It is a New Years Resolution, evolving yourself to another new you, and you must do all good things.

I promized to myself that I would do more work this year, and I must not waste time. My goal for this year is to make my time Gold. I would study more harder on my schoolworks and my projects. I should do more good things that I will do like never before.

But my very 1st goal is, to earn more money than to Buy something from it. Because it is really hard to earn money this days, but thank you to the Phil. Pres., she make the economy strong against dollar.

Changing yourself is'nt easy, but you can try, and do it in a Hard Way. Always remember that you can do everything, just with the help of prayer.

No comments: