About Me

My photo
Valenzuela City, NCR, Philippines
My friends say that I'm a computer addict, actually " Literate ", They just don't understand. I study a Bocasional Computer Course (Associate in Computer Technology) in OLLC gen t de leon Valenzuela. I love to read, hear music and blogging is my pas time from now on. I wish to be more successful as I could because I'm on my right age now, and I must be more independent. I Appreciate the comments on my blogs because they are the treasures yet to be discovered in the future. thanks to Readers! my email:alakdang_itim14@yahoo.com other sites:zephyrzero.multiply.com / just contact me on my email =) zephyrzero.blogs.friendster.com

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sacrifice or Suicide?

sacrifice
Just like what Judas did after betraying Jesus, it is the most critical sin in this world. It is how you shutdown your world with yourself, it is Suicide. Do you know that when ever you commited this sin is the entrance to the Gates of Hell? People do this because they surrendered there life to this world, the most cruel thing is that they don't know that they would be tortured in the Hell more than they where tortured by there problems here on earth.

It is Better to make more sacrifices in life than doing that silly thing. Life is a game, but if you surrendered, it's really game over. Sometimes there's something in my mind that there is an urge to do suicide, I'm exhausted, I almost thought of all negative things that I can do. But I fight it with my prayers and by saying " In Jesus Name " it is the most effective way to make all bad spirits that let you think of bad thoughts in your mind go away. I must do more sacrifices in life because I'm a christian. Everytime I encounter Big Problems in life, I just prove to my self that I can fight with it. When you have a problem sometimes you think of envy,revenge, etc., but me?, I plug my headset to my ears to think of just music, the most effective way is hearing a praising song, try it, you'll cry all your problems away and this is true, on the next day your problem is solved.

God had sent all good and bad things here with us, The Bad things are Trials, so you must do big sacrifices. The Good Things are the blessings that is the result of all your sacrifices. Look sometimes on poor people on squaters area, they do have problems, but you can see them smile. Ignorance in God's word leads you to the wrong way of life's course, reading Bible is the most effective and good hobby on your Life. The Bible is the Manual of a person's life, you must try to read this manual because it leads you to God's true reaches. It is better than Gold mines that you'll discover, it is the most riches Bank ever, and it is the most superior weapon that a man should handle in everydays battle.

Then choose. Sacrifice? or Suicide?

No comments: