About Me

My photo
Valenzuela City, NCR, Philippines
My friends say that I'm a computer addict, actually " Literate ", They just don't understand. I study a Bocasional Computer Course (Associate in Computer Technology) in OLLC gen t de leon Valenzuela. I love to read, hear music and blogging is my pas time from now on. I wish to be more successful as I could because I'm on my right age now, and I must be more independent. I Appreciate the comments on my blogs because they are the treasures yet to be discovered in the future. thanks to Readers! my email:alakdang_itim14@yahoo.com other sites:zephyrzero.multiply.com / just contact me on my email =) zephyrzero.blogs.friendster.com

Friday, December 21, 2007

The Russian Rollet

5 out of 6 six slots are your chances to live after you trigger the Revolver in your head. This is how Russians and Chinese bet the lives of the their slaves in the past. What if it is really your time to trigger the only 1 bullet in the revolver to your head?

Just like life, when it's your time it is really your time. But, there are 5 chances in your hands, and you must do all things at the right time. Don't throw away your chances that you can help and do all things that anyone else would appreciate, because the more you use your life in a useful way are the benefits you can earn while you're still living. Love all things that you hate, do all things that's hard, smile with your problems, and just like your Math subjects that's hard for you to solve must be solved by yourself. " The more you hate is the more you love " they say, it is the counter part of life that can help you continue your dreams and fulfilments that you must target with your revolver, and not yor head.

The judge can determine a convict with his acts of guiltiness. Because no one can escape justice specially the true Judge in our life, God. Because the convict aimed and triggered his gun on a wrong way, results to his punishments and sacrifices.

Life really are chances and opportunities, if you don't grab one, then you must be left behind in the course,and be bulked. There's no one that is perfect but all of us had knowledge gifted to us by our creator, so we can live our lives with strategies to solve puzzles. The oportunities are always there hiding somewhere, sometimes it is close to you, it's just you don't hesitate to find it. Using our knowledge is the key to anything else in this world, and it helps you strengthen your spirit and your soul.
revolver
The Slots in the revolver is still spinning, don't let the bullet be triggered in your head, and you must aim your gun to the counterparts of your life. The Negative things in your life is just nothing if you do all things right and continuesly.

No comments: