About Me

My photo
Valenzuela City, NCR, Philippines
My friends say that I'm a computer addict, actually " Literate ", They just don't understand. I study a Bocasional Computer Course (Associate in Computer Technology) in OLLC gen t de leon Valenzuela. I love to read, hear music and blogging is my pas time from now on. I wish to be more successful as I could because I'm on my right age now, and I must be more independent. I Appreciate the comments on my blogs because they are the treasures yet to be discovered in the future. thanks to Readers! my email:alakdang_itim14@yahoo.com other sites:zephyrzero.multiply.com / just contact me on my email =) zephyrzero.blogs.friendster.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Independence is your Pride

Asking an allowance from my parents now a days isn't easy, there should be a consequence first before I deserve to have something on my pocket. Now that i'm a college student, and at the right age to have my own life on my own course, I must do work not on an easy way says my parents. To work on a public shop or our own family business is not easy for me because my studies will be affected.

But using your life strategies is the best way by earning and studying. Sometimes I can help on our family business by helping at my dads business deliveries on my free time, and as my pastime now that earns the best are my blogs. At least today our business is on a good state of having more customers every month, that's why my dad gives me all i needed on my college payables and my allowances. Someday my dad said that we will own his company, that's why his practicing us more in computing everydays papers and on how the business works.

Learning your mistakes makes you more capable on future's problems because you have any experience on how it can be fixed and be back on a normal status. It is like a crossword puzzle, sometimes you give up easily because you don't have the patience and the guts to answer it until it's done. What could even happen to your own life if you don't have to finish what have you started?.

To be independent is to be proud of yourself, you can prove to anyone that you can do anything just by yourself. Don't be angry to the one that always blames you on what's the right thing to do, instead thank him/her, appreciate all that he has done to you, and specially be the one that can help him in the future because his the one that teached you all the things that can help you.

No comments: